Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Blog 5: Vocation

Studying abroad in Spain will help my vocational goals in many ways. My first major goal is to learn to become better adaptive to my environment and going to a new country for an expanded period of time will hopefully help me fulfill this goal. One of the big ways I can become more evolved is to be a part of the international student programs. I can also request to have a local advice me in any area I need help in which will help me get use to my surroundings. One big step I would like to continuously try is to go out weekly to experience what all the country has to offer. I would like to do this with friends that are looks, but exploring with other international students would be a great experience too. I am hoping that I will gain better expectation for other people, more knowledge of the country, and become a global citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment