Thursday, May 5, 2016

Vocational Goals

As a international student of going to an uncharted territory, I won't get nearly as involved unlike others because my primary focus for my study abroad experience is study and use the language by means of traveling instead of the culture.

Due to my experience in the United States with Japanese in a college (which was overall a poor experience for me as a student of the language in addition to a negative learning environment). Furthermore, my confidence in the language has diminished. I would highly suspect that people who study abroad use it as a expensive a vacation instead of actually learning.

There are couple people on the blogs expressing their feelings in a selfish, perfectionist tendency that is persistent throughout as if they have a "I know everything" attitude. Speaking about language, there was a girl's post I saw once on social media stating that it was difficult to get directions in her host country. After I saw that, I said to myself "I don't want to make that same mistake again". Thus, I will prep myself (as I already am) to some kick some serious お尻 and make sure I become the best in the program as it pertains to my goals by not speaking English the entire time, speak more in my second language, etc.

As mentioned above, the reason I am more focused on the language than anything else. Becoming accustomed into the country must pertain an amount of considerable language ability to live comfortably (which is the precise definition of global proficiency). Doing this you can give access to live and enjoy the culture.

As a 日本語王 like myself, I'm already well equipped with various materials at my disposal. Nevertheless, with friends and family who have seen my second language progress....私は言わば花だ。だが、ユニークな花に成っている。Surely, one day, I will become a master of the devil's tongue and the spectacular thing is I'm already on my way!!

行くではありません!

No comments:

Post a Comment