Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Not much differences!

The surveys help me to know that I am going to the perfect country. Knowing that I am not a Type A person, I had some reservations about adapting to a new culture and environment, but the survey assured me that I am going to a place that is very similar to my attitude and personality. For example, I am never on time when it comes to being in classes, meetings, or any other time-specific things. Although I know that it's not a good thing, it has made me the type of person I am and, believe it or not, it makes me a lot more grateful for the time that I do have. Leaving in the United States and not being a prompt person really doesn't have much backlash considering nothing in America, technically, starts on time. However, I found out that while I am going to the United Kingdom, they are pretty much the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment