Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Blog 1:Goals

First and foremost I would have to say that I am extremely excited to have this opportunity to study abroad. I have always wanted to travel around the world and this to me is the first step in achieving my dream. This experience will be exceptional and different from my future plans because I will exposed to the educational system of another country, something I may not have the opportunity to do again. Some of the things I will do to maximize my experience are, more research on my host country, form relationships, and keep a positive attitude. It's hard to put into words exactly, but some days I wish I could start this journey immediately, and other days it's "well what if things don't go the way I imagined"? However, it is on those days where I remember that the highs and lows are all apart of this study abroad experience and that I should embrace it wholeheartedly.

1 comment:

  1. Good commentary on your feelings, but what specifically do you want to accomplish while there? What academic, personal, vocational goals do you have!?

    ReplyDelete