Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Vocation, Vocation, Vocation

      Aside from just joining clubs on campus at Al-Akhawayn and participating in community services, I believe that networking with my professors during my study abroad will contribute the most to accomplishing my vocational goals. The reason I am focusing on professors, is because they are able to bring a little more insight to the table than most. As I was doing research on my host country and institution, I came across many segments where they described their professors as intelligent individuals form different walks of life.

      During my study abroad I will be finishing up my second part of thesis, so talking to my professors about their thoughts and advice on my topic would be a great way to generate a dialogue. Soon after, I would inquire them about internships and other business opportunities that would help me transition into the work force while I am there. Networking closely with the professors of AUI would definitely help in finding my vocation.


No comments:

Post a Comment