Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Academic

The academic of Maryville to Argentina are more similar than I expected. However, there is not as much work as it is here. The classroom would be different because there would be more diversity.  Also, only one credit will transfer over. Other than this difference the style and flow of the classroom will be similar because the course is thought in english be american styled professors. The credit systems for both countries match. Therefore, my 3 credits earned matches in both countries. On the CEA website it also shows the number of credits that are earned. Letter grades in Argentina are however different. Instead of having letter grades, Argentina has a number grade system 1-10 system . I was not able to find academic support services, but it did say that there are people that will assist me getting around the city and help me with any questions I may have. To have a full course load there for the summer you can either take a 1 course load worth three credits or a 2 course load worth 6 credits. In maryville it is required to have 6 credits. Therefore, I will be taking the 2 course load.

No comments:

Post a Comment