Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Blog 1 (Goals)


- goals and personal agenda (what do you want to accomplish?)
- feelings about impending journey (excitment, fears, etc)
- 3 things you want to do to "maximize your experience"
  • Studying abroad, for me, will be an life changing experience that I can't wait to begin. with that said I have certain goals I would like to accomplish. my major goal is to learn more and practice my french and become better. another goal would be to understand the french culture and history. 
  • When I found out where i got placed, I was overjoyed and excited. I can't wait for this journey and new experiences to embark on. 
  • Being placed at the foot of the french alps, one thing I would like todo is to go skiing in the french alps as my first time skiing. I would also like to travel to Switzerland and Italy. being on the border of both countries, it would be cool to say I went to 2 other countries while abroad. and my third thing I would like todo is is make new friends that I can hopefully see again after I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment