Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Weekend Getaway

A budget weekend away sounds like music to my ears. Fortunately for me, there are so many places that I could potentially travel to, due to the location of Barcelona. However, this can also prove to be a problem since it can be quite the difficult decision.

Upon review of all available weekend getaway locations, I believe I would most like to go to the Balearic Islands. With viable options of transport from Barcelona to the Islands, this could prove to be a great weekend. In addition, cheap hotels are also present, with the availability of reliable transit systems to get around the Islands.

The outdoor and water activities present in Mallorca is what's really calling my attention. Beautiful beaches, clear water and a myriad of things to do are hopefully on the horizon for me. I hope to take advantage of this great location, and enjoy all it has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment