Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Weekend Plans

While I am studying in Prague I would like to make plans to travel during the weekend. The place I would like to travel for the weekend is Munich where my friend lives. As I was planning this trip I found that a roundtrip train for a weekend is around 120 euros. Since my friend has offered to give me a place to stay a hotel or hostel will not be needed. When I arrive there I would like to visit the English Garden and Residenz Royal Palace. Both attractions do not cost anything so my only other cost would be food and souvenirs. I am planning on arriving to Munich Friday night and venture the city with my friend. The next day Saturday I would like to visit the attractions I had listed before. Sunday I would take the train early in the morning to arrive back in Prague in the mid-afternoon. All together I would set aside 200 euros as a maximum for this weekend trip. The English Garden and Residenz Royal Palace have been listed as the top sites to visit while in Prague.  That is the reason  why I would like to visit those sites. Along with visiting my friend who already lives there.

No comments:

Post a Comment