Sunday, March 29, 2015

Weekend in Osaka Japan!!!

One thing I want to do most when I study aboard is meet up with my friends that I have not seen in a long time. I would want to meet up with Kotomi and Ryochi, of course I would want to stay at a hostel so I would not inconvenience my friends. Most hostels in Japan are not too expensive and have good locations in Japan. I would personally like to stay at the Osaka Hana Hostel, because it is a 2 minute walk away for the train station I would most use for travel.

http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/Osaka-Hana-Hostel/Osaka/64662?dateFrom=2015-06-30&dateTo=2015-07-01&sc_sau=avdc&sc_pos=1

On Friday, I would leave my dorm after classes and go to the Shinkansen (Bullet train) train station in Tokyo. It would be about a three hour train ride, so I would get to Osaka just in time for dinner. I hope to go to my hostel first to put away my bags and then meet Ryochi to go to a traditional Japanese restaurant call Aihara.

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2018.html
http://www.usj.co.jp/e/ticket/

After dinner I would want to go back to my room early and get plenty of sleep to go to Universal Studio Japan the next day. I would wake up early and have breakfast at Osaka ohsho, a traditional restaurant that serves takoyaki! Then, I would meet Ryochi at Universal Studio and stay there all day!

On Sunday, I would wake up and have quick breakfast at Starbucks. Then, I would meet Kotomi at the train station between her house and my hostel and we would go to the Tempozan Ferris Wheel that is located near the Tempozan Harbor. There we could take tons of pictures together! After a ride or two on the ferris wheel we could go to the Kyuyodo River and relax and take more pictures. (One of my favorite things to do) When the sun started to set I would treat Kotomi to dinner at Matsuya Yostubashi. Then we could enjoy the night life at Tsutenkaku. At ten or eleven I would take the Shinkansen back to Tokyo and prepare for classes on Monday.

Of course there are so many sights and activities I did not get to do in Osaka, I would never forget a weekend like that. I hope I could plan another weekend to Osaka and see the museums and temples on the other side of the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment