Thursday, February 15, 2018

Blog 1

Abbey Coleman
London summer 2018

I have wanted to go to London for years, and this course seemed like the perfect opportunity to go. They Psychology of Murder seems like the perfect combination of my majors: psychology and criminal justice. I want to learn and grow in another culture and use this trip as a way to grow and mature as an individual.
I am incredibly excited, but I'm also scared that everything will line up and be good to go and then something will happen that keeps me from being able to go.
I want to go out as much as possible, whenever there's free time, I want to be out and being in the culture doing things. I also want to play pick up soccer a lot and learn more about a different style of play. Additionally, I hope that at the end of my trip I am able to fly into Ireland and stay with my teammate Lisa and get to see another culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment