Sunday, May 6, 2018

Blog 1

My goals for when I go to Puerto Rico for my study abroad experience are to perfect my communication with others in Spanish, be able to expand my social network to more of an international perspective, and to play baseball in a different culture. To be able to ply baseball is an experience on its own because in countries like Puerto Rico, the people take the sport so seriously and passionately. I'm excited to learn about their culture and experience their ways of living especially after hurricane Irma which completely destroyed their country. One thing I would love to do is be able to maximize my experience is to hangout and learn from the locals. I believe doing this will help me both learn about their culture and also perfect my communication skills in the Spanish language. The second thing I would love to do is to travel around the country. Although it is a small country, I believe there is a lot of things to do and learn about. Lastly I would love to be able to attend a Puerto Rican baseball game so I would be able to experience the raw passion the people from there have for baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment