Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Blog 5

Studying abroad will positively contribute to my vocational goals. My majors are International Business and International Studies with a minor in Japanese. As you can see, it is all related to cultures and the world in a way. The more knowledgeable I can be in my field and the more travel experience I have, the more competent I will be in the labor market. I am very excited about learning more about the world! I researched the different clubs available at Kansai Gaidai University. There is the Himawari Club which is volunteering-focused. I am very interested in being involved with this group and help the community there. I also have been recently interested in doing my senior thesis on marketing in different countries so I would like to analyze that topic while being in Japan and taking a look at their marketing. I will also be taking many interesting business classes which will give me a different perspective on the business field from Asia. Through all this, I expect to gain social skills that will help me be successful anywhere in the world. I will gain fluency in another language, know how to deal closely with Asian culture, and have more international experience which is highly appreciated in my field.

No comments:

Post a Comment