Tuesday, October 1, 2013

An American Tourist: Welcome to the Foothills.

                                                              A gorgeous afternoon on campus! (luck!!!!!)

                               Covert picture of my friend photographing the majestic Foothills Parkway

                                   Candid picture of my friends on top of Mt. Leconte on a cloudy day (candid)

             Taken with my camera, but I'm obviously not the photographer, but it's still one of my favorite photos. Tentatively titled "Zack Brown vs. Wilfred"

Silhouette of my friend reading. (squatting)

                     We went to get a picture with Santa in Willard House, but he had already left, so we snuck in and snagged a quick picture. Merry Terrible Sweater Christmas!!!! (off center)

                                                 Candid shot of my friend at Foothills Parkway

Foothills Parkway (nature)

On the way to the top of Mt. Leconte

Hiking crew on the way up to the top of Leconte! (posed)

No comments:

Post a Comment