Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Stacey: A Maryville College Photo Blog

Here's a little bit of my life at Maryville College:


At Homecoming, my friends looking at something ominous in the distance...





My beloved residence hall, Carnegie, with a struggling tree outside.




Some of the non-native ivy that has invaded campus.







 Studying hard for midterms in the library, getting only a little distracted.




The Siren of Our Suite, looking so school spirited.




 I found a spider eating a captured moth on the door into Carnegie Hall. Real wildlife.





Poor old Anderson Hall is under construction for the year.




The best part of Maryville College? SQUIRRELS.




My friend, Owen, works in the library and is very helpful.





My suitemate, Sarah, working late into the night in our kitchen.





 My dresser in my room, decorated with special trinkets and letters from a sign my good friend Lourdes made for me before moving back to her home country.



No comments:

Post a Comment