Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My life: Photo Edition


Picture 1: This is my resident hall, which is where I live during school.  I have lived here for the past two years.  I share my apartment with 3 other girls, who are more like sisters instead of friends.




Picture 2:  Thaw Hall.  This is the school library, where I have spent many hours studying for class.  This place is very important to me because it is where I go to buckle down and focus on my school work. 

Picture 3:  The CCM.  I am a Bonner Scholar, therefore I participate in community service each week.  This building houses the offices of the people who have helped shape me into the person I am today.  I spend a lot of time in here because it is my sanctuary on campus.


Picture 4:  My car, and black Kia Sorento.  In this community it is almost impossible to get around without a car.  There is no public transportation system here, so my car gets me where I need and want to go.  I use it almost every single day.

Picture 5:  My view at home.  My family just recently moved, and this is the new view I am blessed with.  I love being outside, and this is my new favorite place to go.

Picture 6:  Myself and friends at the World of Coca-Cola museum in Atlanta, Georgia.  This photo represents my thirst for new adventures.  I love exploring and experience new things especially when my friends or family are involved.

Picture 7: This is a picture of a canvas craft that I made this past summer.  It is now hanging in my room on campus.   I love this because I made it and because it reminds me to always have faith in the  Lord.  This artwork is an expression of myself as a Christian, which I am very proud of.

Picture 8:  Traffic!  As I mentioned above, there is no public transportation system in this community.  Unfortunately, it usually results in tons or traffic that can be quite hectic. 

Picture 9: Super Bowl Party.  Here at Maryville College I have made tons of great friends that have become my little family away from home.  I love spending time with these wonderful people.  They are what keeps me sane in the most stressful times.  I honestly do not know where I would be without all of these people and the love and support they share with me.

Picture 9:  Bonfires.  During my breaks from school, I love being outdoors especially with loved ones.  Bonfires remind me of home and my childhood. 





1 comment: