Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My wonderful time at MC!

This is one I did not take; however, it is a playful, fun memory of one of my best friends and me, being ridiculous. It is a great memory to preserve.

This photo is also very playful. It is a snapshot of my roommates acting silly and goofing around. I was trying to get a picture that was standing above them because I think that captured what the viewer would be experiencing if she/he were to have been there.

This picture is taken in a vertical format and is also absolutely ridiculous and hilarious, a lot like my time at MC. Every time I see this photo, I cant help but laugh out loud, remembering the time we went to the Halloween store and Aerial dressed up like a pimp.

This photo shows my favorite spot on the campus. I love spending time there, reading or just being outside on a warm day. It isn’t the best picture but it reminds me of a good, relaxing time

This candid picture is of a good friend of mine playing the guitar.

This sporting event at MC brings up good memories of watching games with a ton of friends.

This is at the dining hall at MC and a lot of friends are being funny and having a good time. This isn’t the best quality photo, but it brings back good memories.

This picture is most definitely posed and also borrowed. It is from Homecoming this year, which was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed the poses of superheroes and thought it was a great photo.

This is a candid shot at the Latino festival LSA held a few months ago. It was an amazing time with some great people and food.

This nature picture perfectly represents how beautiful fall at MC is and is an absolutely gorgeous picture.


There are so many amazing memories I have from MC, but I'm horrible with taking a lot of pictures. It just isn't second nature to me. I need to get better at documenting the memories I want to hold on to forever by taking more pictures and not relying on someone else to do that for me. I have one more year to capture my awesome, fun, and adventurous experiences at MC. I better get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment