Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Vocation

      I'll be studying abroad primarily to learn a language. in the future I wish to travel in Latin America and Europe to countries that speak Spanish or Portuguese. I would also like to like abroad and not simply go on business trips.  My studying abroad in Spain and then Chile will help in learning and practicing a foreign language. I'll be able to speak primarily in Spanish in Spain and Chile. In Chile, I will be with an international student body that includes many Brazilians and because of this will be able to speak in Portuguese.

      I'll involve myself in business internships-especially in Chile. In Chile I can take part in the business start up business internship. In the Catholic University of Valparaiso students can start up their own business and other students can work internships in those companies. I will for certain take advantage of that opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment