Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Blog 1-Goals Aryne Feldman

My main goals of studying abroad are to get a new cultural experience.  I have been to several countries before but I have never personally been to Italy.  I hope to learn the different social norms, try new foods, and meet many people.  I will be hopefully studying business over there, and I also want to see the differences between our economy here verses there.  Even though I have studied before, I am very nervous about going.  I have bought my ticket and have gone alone; however that was for a week and I knew people there.  I am going to a place where I do not know anyone and that makes me nervous.  I also have a fear of the language barrier.  I only know a tiny bit of French, and a little bit of Spanish, which I know probably will not help me out that much.  Three things that I want to do are make a traveling video/blog if you say, meet a lifelong friend, and go to as many landmarks as possible.  The video I want to do, which I enjoy making through Splice (an app for GoPro) every time I travel, would be of all the landmarks I go to, the people I meet, and a variety of things.  I want to make one friend that I will stay in touch with and hopefully see again, and as for the landmarks, there is so much to see in Rome, and I want to make sure I get to see as much as possible.

 Sources:
 https://www.google.com/search?q=rome&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjq6qfplJPSAhVFYyYKHXsdC_4Q_AUICSgC&biw=1280&bih=867#imgrc=T-JggMKwn7pzaM:Image result for rome

No comments:

Post a Comment