Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Goals




   My main goals for studying aboard is to expand my point of view by learning how other cultures and countries see the world. My whole life, I have been in America and while there are many different types of people here, they all had a common trait having lived in America for a large amount of time. The difference in culture and experiences gained while germinating in a different country will hopefully give me valuable insight how people who haven't lived in America interact with the world. Getting opinions about sports, politics, music, food, etc. will be great for my own development as i walk closers to post college life. While extremely excited for my upcoming trip I also have a creeping feeling of nervousness like the first time I left home, but I feel it will eventually subside before I board the plane. The main thing I want to do is meet people, go to a soccer game, and learn some new recipes i bring back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment