Tuesday, February 14, 2017

My goals for studying abroad include learning how to adapt in a different culture, learning how business management is taught differently in another country, and lastly to interact with different people and make future connections. I am excited to study abroad, but at the same time I am extremely nervous. I'm nervous because it will be my first time not being in America. However, after a few days of learning new things I feel the nerves will go away. One thing I would like to do to maximize my experience is go to a soccer game because Argentina is real big on soccer. The next thing I would like to do is hang out with other people from the country to see how life is everyday for them. Lastly, I would love to travel all parts of the city and try many different foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment