Thursday, November 23, 2017

Blog post 2 - An American Abroad

While being abroad I hope to make a positive contribution to the perceptions of Americans in different countries. I have had a couple trips out of the country, and I believe people in general are not as negative towards Americans as some people might think. I think it is more of a feeling they have about an individual they knew that was an American. When I go to places I have never been I do my best to be understanding and not to hurt anyone's feelings by being respectful of their culture, and hopefully through this people will be able to learn about the American culture as well. During my stay in Spain I am excited to learn about all the types of Spanish cultures while there and hopefully share a little bit of southern American culture while I am there.

No comments:

Post a Comment