Wednesday, November 15, 2017

blog post 4

in my stay in France there are multiple things i can do to live well and integrate into the culture, as well as have a comfortable transition into the french society. we talked about living like a local and taking ideas from that, i know that i can get to know the city i will be living in. get to know how transportation is and where things are. finding new places to eat and discover and meeting new people todo it with.  on campus i hope to get involved with some organizations, preferably one having todo with international students or something along the lines of like BSA. i imagine my day going as firs t going to my classes and afterward working on my homework. maybe after meeting up with some friends to go do something or maybe just exploring the city. i hope to use some of these ideas to have good transition into my new home for 5 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment