Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Summer in Spain

This summer I am presented with the fantastic opportunity that is to study abroad. Until recently, I have not been entirely sure of where I was going to end up. However, it looks as though I am going to spend six weeks this summer that is the great city of Barcelona! From what I hear, it is an absolutely fantastic place to be. Therefore, I plan to take in as much as I possibly can from this amazing place. I will always strive to see new places, talk to strange people, do crazy things, and of course, eat as much Spanish food as possible. However, on a more serious note, one of my goals I have is to try and really find out some key cultural differences between people in Barcelona as opposed to Americans or even Salvadorans --which may have a few more similarities. I'm taking two very interesting classes so I'm also curious to see the difference between the ways in which we as students operate compared to Spanish students. I can't wait for this summer to come and immerse myself in new and exciting situations!

No comments:

Post a Comment