Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Improving Myself in Prague

Studying and interning in Prague will help me advance my personal and professional goals. Going to Prague will help me kick off my journey around the world. This is my first time indulging in my wanderlust and traveling outside of the U.S. Because I will be working, I will be able to expand my professional network to include people who live beyond my country's borders. This will be a great help in the public relations industry. I will be able to get a feel for other cultures and learn how to live outside of my comfort zone.

I will also look for ways to make the most out of my summer abroad. I am going to look for opportunities to get involved on campus and in the local community. I have already begun to research local groups that share my professional and academic interests. I have contacted campus representatives also to see how I can contribute to and be involved in campus activities. Another group of people I have been in contact with are others who are participating in the Prague study abroad program. I will be allowed to network, learn new skills, and grow as a person while completing my internship in Prague.

No comments:

Post a Comment