Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Vocation

I think that I will be able to improve myself in different ways while I am studying abroad in Puerto Rico for the fall semester. One of the big ways is that I can try to make as many connections as possible for my career path of business. That way, if I ever wanted to do business outside of the United States, that could be a possible way to start. I think that this will be a great experience of getting to know new people and the different ways they handle their businesses. I also think I will be able to better myself personally also. I have never been outside of the United States so this will be a first time for me, even though Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory. This will be a great time to make myself  have an open mind with everything and try new things that I wouldn't get to do here in the U.S. I feel as if I will get a lot out of this trip, and I am very exited to see what it has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment