Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Intercultural Competency

After the initial culture shock I'll have for m being in a new culture, one way i plan to immerse my self in local customs is trying to have as many types of food as possible. Going to Argentina, meat is the main staple of the diet and I plan on finding and eating local foods in order to meet the locals and get to know the city better. i imagine my daily routine will be going to class then finding a place to eat or exploring the city. there are many excursions planned with the course for my trip so it i will have many opportunities to visit many different places and try new things I just have to remember to keep an open mind. I hope to gain the point of view of a different culture and make some friends. Once I get used to daily life in Argentina I am sure I will be able to thrive and live like the locals.

No comments:

Post a Comment