Tuesday, March 14, 2017

An American Abroad (AAA)

Based on the surveys I took, I feel I will be very open to the new challenges I will partake in while abroad. Some of my strengths will be that I am very open-minded, always aware of my surroundings, and I enjoy new things. However, there are also a little stuff that I may struggle with. The main thing I may struggle with is that as an American, I am a somewhat independent person as most Americans are. However, most Latin American countries including Argentina are very integrated. They do a lot of things as a whole. Although it showed up as one of my weaknesses on the survey, I feel that it will not be that much of a challenge. I am a people's person and is very open-minded so I will be willing to partake in the groups activities. Moreover, after doing more stuff in groups in Argentina, I may begin to like it instead of being a more independent person or I could just adapt to it and go back to being more independent once I return to the US. Either way i feel this experience will teach me a lot about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment