Wednesday, March 15, 2017

I can deepen my understanding of the culture of Puerto rico fairly easy on this campus. With the simple use of google and my access to students and friends form Puerto rico as well as a Spanish teacher whho went to Puerto rico abroad as well I can learn culture from many different aspects and points of view. The world baseball classic is also a big help because of the strong presence of Puerto rican culture all over social media and television. I am very interested in the language, food, lifestyle, and rich history of the ultra-diverse island of Puerto rico. My own culture is also diversified and I bring along different language and different ways I go about things. I have yet to learn the ins and outs of the Spanish language, and I cant wait to get the opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment