Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Do I take the red or blue pill?

Studying abroad is going to help out with my vocation a lot. My plan is to hopefully be able to teach internationally, and so going abroad and seeing if that is even a possibility is a big goal. Seeing how people work, how one can get a job in the country, and how well people are paid in my profession are just a few of the things I'll be on the look out while abroad. So conciously, I'm going to spend a lot of time digging in libraries and archives to see how people worked. I'll try to talk to the people managing the records and see if they like their job, and see if they know anything about a forgeiner getting a job like theirs. I will also try to talk to my cordinator and see how teaching works in this society. Other students may also be able to help, and I will reach out to them as well. By doing this I'll hopefully be able to learn more about German culture and social structure as well as connecting with other people in my field of profession. My speaking ability should go up along with me being able to work on my German which will help with trying to get a job later.

No comments:

Post a Comment