Wednesday, November 5, 2014

SCREAM o_O

Just kidding. I WOULD NOT DO THAT TO EASE MY TRANSICIÓN. 

I'd most definitely put off a lot of people if I did that. Anywhere.
In order to ease my transition into the new culture I would read books from Spain, and make a list of stories to tell when I arrive to Spain. One of the adjustments I'd make would be trying to incorporate what I already like to something new. If I went out I'd go local first, try to learn my way around the town by learning it from people that already live there. I'd also try to do what I can't do here in the USA. If I felt home sick a good friend of mine that traveled to Uruguay told me a great way to cope with out Internet is to move. Move your body, do things that remind you of home, like sing. Bringing post cards from home could be something that I could look back on and show to my friends I meet there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment