Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Jack of all Trades

Versified in Skill 

As an International Business major abroad I hope to receive instruction on foreign business policy and management enhancing skills. In a new and fresh environment I have the chance to encounter not only new customs and impressions of culture through day to day life, but also view my own country in a different perspective. Through travel abroad as a student, I will learn and build upon new relationships with people from all walks of life. 



Ultimately, becoming an ambassador not only to my college but to my study abroad institution as a person who is not just growing in knowledge but also growing in character. As a rising senior a change of stand point could call forth a higher level of conceptual skills that managers and businesses strive to attain in a future employee. I am a committed student and an adaptable worker who longs to use my travel skills and past experiences traveling by helping others broaden their horizons as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment