Tuesday, November 11, 2014

If opportunity doesn't knock, built a door.






While I am abroad I hope to gain skills that will make me more qualified when looking for a business job in the future. Taking courses in Spanish and traveling to a Latin country will benefit me for my future career. As an international business student it is important for me to be fluent in a language other than English. By taking courses in Spanish I will expand my knowledge and business terminology. I chose to study in Chile because I would like to concentrate on international business with Latin countries. Studying abroad in Chile will educate me on the Chilean perspective of the business relationship between Chile and the U.S. In my future career it is important that I know both the English and Spanish lingo in order to communicate between the companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment