Monday, April 2, 2018

Blog 2

While this will be my first time really going abroad, I have had some experience with different cultures in the past. I've been to the Puerto Rico and Grand Turk before; however, I've never been to Europe. I feel like my small experiences abroad in the Caribbean will help me. My greatest strengths that I feel will help me the most is my independence and my desire to learn as much as I can about the culture. A weakness I'm anticipating is getting lost or overwhelmed by everything. To accommodate for that, I'm going to make sure I can get places or have someone with me that can help. Additionally I'm hoping to journal while abroad, so hopefully that'll help keep me from getting overwhelmed. One way I'm hoping to share my culture is through soccer. I'm planning on bringing my cleats with me and play some pick up soccer. There's something distinctive about American soccer compared to other cultures and how they play, so I'm hoping to show how I play.

No comments:

Post a Comment