Tuesday, April 24, 2018

College Experience


In high school, I hardly gave importance to school. As I was approaching my final years of high I had quite a number of internships in different enterprises. I enjoyed working behind a screen than staying in class. I used to think that the number of internships I had accumulated had forged me to become a more mature and defined person who is ready to take over the world and be successful. These thoughts utterly changed the day I stepped my foot in College. In Maryville College, I experienced a whole new feeling which I was not ready for. I had so many assignments, I had to be active in clubs, volunteer as my scholarship required me to, hit the gym in order to avoid gaining too much weight, study,  just to name a few, the  list goes on and on. I had to accomplish all these tasks in such a minuscule time. One thing that I have to admit is that College taught and incorporated in me the concept of time management. Nowadays, I am multitasking person, I no longer cry over the tremendous work I have to do but instead, I come up with a way of doing my work faster and efficiently at a given time.  I am looking forward to be a 4.0 GPA student.

Speaking of my writing and speaking experience, I have never been a vocal person who talks aloud in class. I have always kept quiet. As the say ‘’quiet people have the loudest minds.’’ In class, I am a very peaceful and quiet student whom the teacher might give the lowest grade on participation. Nevertheless, I always get the job done and done in the best ways possible when it comes to assignments, presentations or group projects. I knowledge that speaking in class has never been my forte, this is the reason as why I took this class, ENG 1100 in other to work on that weakness. I want to be a person who can be able to speak up with confidence. On the other hand, I have been receiving feedbacks from diverse professors regarding my writing. As a person whose first language is French, I feel like my writing skills are good but I am looking forward to make them even better.

In this course, ENG 1100, there are goals I am looking forward to achieve. One of them is to broaden my English speaking skills. Secondly, I would like to improve my writing and information acquisition skills. At times, I need to read a certain contextual information a myriad of times in order to capture the message conveyed. As for the experience I would like to gain from my years in college include growing maturely as a person and to be able to make wise decisions in life.
By Franck Armand Munana 








8 comments:

  1. Now it is known to me that articles is nothing but inspiring is everything to do something great. This is a great article for the people who want to come in freelancing.
    Dot Net Training in Chennai
    Android Training in Chennai
    Python Training in Chennai
    Web Designing Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very good content you share on this blog. it's very informative and provide me future related information.
    Devops online Training
    Online DevOps Certification Course - Gangboard

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would have been the happiest moment for you,I mean if we have been waiting for something to happen and when it happens we forgot all hardwork and wait for getting that happened.
    Python training in bangalore
    Python course in pune
    Python training in bangalore

    ReplyDelete