Monday, April 9, 2018

Blog 5 - Vocation

Unlike many other students, I am not studying abroad to meet major requirements. Sure, I'll need to take a couple of computer science courses abroad, but I'm primarily studding to finish my Japanese minor, and to study abroad for its own sake. The skills I want to gain the most from the experience is Spanish/Japanese comprehension, as well as personal development and a more focused idea of what I want my career to be. I will take classes in areas that interest me, such as computer science, history, and language, so I will get a difference perspective on those subjects that might propel me in one direction or another. I do not plan on interning or volunteering while I'm there, rather trying to get as much out of the new university environment as possible, so probably trying to interact with others on campus as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment