Monday, April 9, 2018

Blog 5

I've been planning on going to law school for several years now. The application process can be very competitive and the scholarships for it are even more competitive. This program could help me stand out when applying to schools and for scholarships. Additionally, I want to try to work for the FBI in the further into the future as a profiler, and this particular course could really give me a taste of what I'd be doing. I'm hoping this course will help be determine if I really want to go into the FBI or just intend to stay as a lawyer. One thing that I'm planning on doing while abroad is journalling. I'm doing this for myself, but also as a way to remember my trip better if someone were to ask me in an interview for a school or scholarship. I hope to learn more about the mindset of a criminal to help me when prosecuting or investigating a crime. Additionally, I want to expand an interest that I already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment