Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Blog #3: Photo Blog


Maddy Little

Chillin' with my Orientation group! We decided to call ourselves the Canoe Freaks!

My first time voting!!! Actual documentation of my adulthood!

My roommate from Freshman year was the best! Emily and I were Jenna Marbles and a Landshark for Halloween!

My friend group was pretty crazy! I think we ended up fitting all 8 of us in one bed!

Social Dance class Spring of 2013! The best group swing and latin dancers in all of Maryville College.

That was my doubles partner right there! Kayla and I rocked the tennis conference last year!

MC Tennis team 2012-2013 at the USA South Conference Tournament! We were so happy to have such a successful season!

My high school friends came to support me and my MC tennis teammates!

Went on a drive to Cades Cove and it was too beautiful! 

I found a butterfly family at a water hole near Cades Cove!

Got to hang out with a lot of the International students at the beginning of the Fall semester! They were so much fun and we got to meet a drag queen!

My cheerleading stunt group was the best! They always caught me, even when I accidentally beat them up.

"On Wednesdays, we wear pink!" Halloween 2013 with they Cheerleaders!!

Spending snow days with my friends was the best! We played hide and go seek  in the college woods!

No comments:

Post a Comment