Sunday, April 27, 2014

Life at Home



A beautiful morning on Maryville College Campus!


During January of 2013, I took a class on the American Civil War, during which the class traveled throughout the state of Tennessee to visit battlefields and other relevant historic sites. This group photo of the class was actually taken in my hometown, Greeneville.
My freshman year, Sam and I went to the Homecoming Dance!
This is our Civil War class standing around what would be an international boarder, had the war ended differently. It was a bit of a hike, but the mountains of Tennessee are beautiful, and reaching the top felt great!

Here's a picture of me and a few of the girls I sing in Concert Choir with. This was homecoming of 2013 - several alumni from the Maryville College Concert Choir joined us, and it was lovely!
Here's a photo from the year I spent singing with the school's a capella group, Off Kilter. I believe this picture was taken while we were singing James Taylor's That Lonesome Road, which was my favorite to sing.
Campus is so pretty when it snows!
My friend and roommate Alex and I - being silly!

Last year, for Halloween, my friend Daniel and I dressed up as Ben Wyatt and Leslie Knope from the TV show Parks & Rec.

This is the group of people I started out at MC with, after a scavenger hunt!






No comments:

Post a Comment