Monday, November 16, 2015

Stepping into the Real World: Vocation

Something that I am looking forward to just as much as I am looking forward to going abroad is my ability to take photos while I am there. I have been able to make an arrangement with the art department that would give me the chance to fulfill my requirements for my Art minor that I am pursing in addition to my Writing/Communication major. This is something that I have always enjoyed doing as a hobby and being able to fully capture my experience is something that I will find particularly worthwhile.

In addition, I am planning on taking a Creative Writing course while I am abroad, something that I am looking forward to since that is something that I also enjoy doing. While I will be focusing primarily on editing going forward as a professional adult, I do hope for the chance to learn more about writing creatively and hopefully through this I will be able to hone my skills even more than I have previously. It will be interesting to see writing from a different perspective than that of the professors here and hopefully the course will touch on better ways to edit in addition to how to write better.

No comments:

Post a Comment