Monday, November 16, 2015

Vocation

Study abroad experiences definitely help my future vocation. I want to be a management consultant. Management is knowing how to lead the group. What I think the most important skills as managers are Communication skill. Communication skill just doesn’t mean talking each other but it includes listening to others, respecting others, and considering others.  While studying abroad, meeting new people and staying in new places will broaden my skills and knowledge of understand others and accepting differences. Also Yonsei University has the best Management programs and professors. I am sure taking courses and talking with professors make me new and new things. I can’t wait to take Management courses in Yonsei, also I would consult with professors about my future career; what specific jobs I want and where I want to have job either Korea or US.
To step toward achieving my vocational or career goals, I will seek out an internship program that I can do during summer. I know lots of Korean companies hire summer interns. Also I will join clubs that can improve my skills in management like leadership clubs; UN council. I don’t know if there are specific volunteering tasks in management major but I think while volunteering, people learn, get to know each other, understand each other, and communicate and listen to others. Even though those skills may not directly related to my field, I am sure this will help when I open my career life in any field.  And those skills are what I expect to gain which will help in my future career.


No comments:

Post a Comment