Monday, November 16, 2015

Vocation



            I know that studying abroad in France will give me many opportunities that will benefit my vocational goals. I am intending to be a physical therapist. A lot of what a physical therapist does involves communication with different people from different backgrounds. Going abroad will help me learn how to communicate across cultural and language barriers. Learning how to deal with all sorts of people will help me later in professional life. If I learn anything at all abroad, I know that I will learn how to get along with all sorts of people. It is important to become confident and independent for physical therapy. Studying abroad teaches you problem-solving skills, confidence, and tolerance of others. These skills are important in the working world and may help me to become a better physical therapist.

No comments:

Post a Comment