Friday, November 13, 2015

Vocation


I anticipate that studying abroad in Greece will help me towards my vocational goals in many ways. One, the American College of Greece has an extensive business and marketing program that offers a variety of classes in my field. I am excited to learn more about my area of interest in a new context. Additionally I think that it will help me to grow in my competency and confidence skills to go to a new school and learn in a new place. I will be forced out of my comfort zone which will hep me to grow, which is helpful for any vocation. Studying abroad is a great opportunity to use and hone your skills in a certain area or vocation because you are using them in an unfamiliar way and learning things that may never have come up in your home country. I also think that I will have a broader worldview and a better idea of international relationships which will be helpful in the business and marketing field, especially as globalization of the marketplace continues to expand. Lastly, I am also looking into the possibility of participating in an internship program at the school that will give me even more experience and chances to grow in my field. Overall I am looking forward to the opportunities I will have to further equip myself to reach my career goals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment