Monday, October 12, 2015

American Life


I am highly defined by my family, mainly my younger brother. He is my source of joy and strength when I'm weak.

My friends that I have made help me see the world from different corners of the world. Even the graduates. 

My friends are my Maryville college family, and I take those relationships very seriously. Some people become like older siblings to me - like Koki.


 I also have become a better cook since I began college., because I don't like to spend money


 I am also quite the stress baker and everyone benefits.


I am an avid coffee lover/ttse tester. No regrets, none at all.


I also spend 80% of my time on my computer because I do way too much on campus. Dr. Bogart calls me a workaholic and often tells me, "You make the rest of us look bad, working all hours of the day."


 Whenever I find the stress to be too much, and baking just doesn't help, I go hiking with some friends.

When people become too much in the fall, I go kayaking - alone.


And I am a Christian, through and through who loves t spend time with Brothers and Sisters.




No comments:

Post a Comment