Monday, October 12, 2015

Photo Essay: My Life in America

To start with, this is my home city: Philadelphia.  I grew up in the suburbs around the city and have come to love days of just going to the city.


Also back at home is my dog, Samson.  As you can see, he loves grinning and playing outside!






 Samson's not the only one who loves playing outside!  I adore my second home in the Smokies and enjoying bringing my family hiking when they visit.


Here is my dad and my brother -- they got dragged along for horseback tour of the Smokies!



 Sometimes I'll even drag my friends out into the woods to go camping back home!



 Traveling to national parks has become a favorite pastime of mine.  These pictures were taken in Yosemite (left) and King's Canyon (right) National Parks in Northern California!


Bringing it back to Tennessee, this is my campus in the winter time.  It can sure get cold, but it leads to a beautiful snowy campus!



 In addition to taking tons of pictures of my surroundings, sometimes I even do schoolwork.  As a biology major, I get to do tons of cool things in labs!


 It also means I get to play with fun animals!


But of course, being a science major is a lot of work.  When it's a nice day, it's always nice to study outside instead of being stuck in a library!


At the end of the day when the work is done, I can kick back with my friends and head to a local rodeo!

No comments:

Post a Comment