Thursday, October 8, 2015

My Life in America

First of all, my dog.
 A typical Maryville move-in day!


Some of my favorite study spots: a classroom in Thaw that catches the sun beautifully, my desk in my residence hall, and my desk at my house in Knoxville.



I love to take pictures on campus during the fall – this is a mountain view from my dorm window, and some pals in a tree.

 …but taking pictures of winter is great, too. This is a snowy Thaw Hall and a random icy sign that I thought looked cool.

I’ve made some really great memories while at college, like when the picture to the right was taken. I’ve also taken some really long naps, like where the picture below was taken…




I don’t take nearly as many pictures in the spring as I do in the fall, but the one below is from the College Woods. The beauty at Maryville was one of the big reasons I came to college here, and it’s lived up to everything I thought it would – everyday life here is stunning, and worthy of being framed. I hope to find myself somewhere that has that same quality while I’m abroad.




No comments:

Post a Comment