Sunday, October 11, 2015

Kelly's time in USA

Kelly's time in USA

During my stays in USA, i got so many chances to travel around. I feel so blesses to see different parts of USA!!! And i cannot wait to visit places where i haven't been yet!!
Visiting Museum in Chicago, Illinois


Celebrating Hannah's birthday at Panera near Foothill mall

2015 Science Fair at Maryville College

In front of One of our dorms in Maryville!

While driving in Smoky Mt. Found out i was at N. Carolina border.

Smoky Mountain with my family



Visited Washington DC with my family
In front of Lincoln Museum


 Visited NYC with my family
Maybe my 99th time visiting NYC but still take pictures from same place with same pose

No one visits Niagara fall during winter except our family!!
Amazing Snow and Everything is frozen
Don't expect to see water during summer, what you can see is ICE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment