Monday, October 12, 2015

My Life in America


My family: I have 3 younger sisters and 3 younger brothers





My siblings and I with our puppies: Phoebe & Beatrix
My friends and I at a local baseball game

Duke: my brother's hat has been passed down throughout the family. Duke is my family's favorite basketball team and we enjoy watching Duke basketball games together.


My sister and I enjoy running 5Ks together
My horse, Charlie: a thoroughbred retired race horse
My friend from Northern Ireland and I explore Chicago from the top of one of the nation's tallest Ferris wheels
My friends and I vacationing in Florida for our Spring Break

One of my favorite meals: a traditional breakfast meals that my family often eats for dinner




A traveling carnival set up in the mall parking lot in Maryville

A family tradition: picking out and cutting down our own Christmas tree each year

Smoky Mountains in the winter: hiking is one my favorite hobbies

No comments:

Post a Comment