Sunday, October 11, 2015

Photo Essay: Life in the USA

Here are a few of my favorite things about life in the USA.

Bonfires are very common, especially in the fall. They are also great for family time!
 The Smoky Mountains are breathtaking and one of my favorite views is from a mountain bald in North Carolina.
 Downtown Knoxville has a lot of cool architecture, including this walking bridge.
 Fountains... one of my favorite spots on campus.
 Thaw Hall is where I spend most of my time... all of the business classes are held here.
 My puppy makes a great study buddy :)
 I also have a horse! I love going out to spend time with him when I need a break from school.
 The view from one of my classrooms... fall is a beautiful time in East TN.
 I like to visit Farmers Markets with friends, such as this one in Market Square in Knoxville.
 Corn mazes are another fun fall activity.

Life in the USA can be a lot of fun and very beautiful... but I'm looking forward to traveling and seeing more of the world as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment