Monday, October 12, 2015

Life in America



My sister Josie, my mom, and I at a family wedding.
My mom and sister are so important to me and have always been my support system. They encourage me in everything I do. My family still lives in Springville, AL, the town I where I grew up. 


My family and Evy's family at Mt. Leconte 
Being outdoors and staying active have always enjoyed the outdoors. I go on hikes often with my friends and family. 
 My best friends from high school
My friends from high school helped shape me into who I am. They were always there when I needed them and still are. 
Davis RA staff last year
For the past two years, I have been an RA at school. This has been a huge part of my life. I have met so many great people and grown up so much. 

The next couple of pictures are some of the most influential people in my life. They each mean so much to me in so many different ways. They have helped make me into the best person I can be.

 From Freshmen year to senior year, these four people have been with me through it all. 

 My 21st Birthday in Knoxville 

 Spring Fling 2015

 Spring Fling 2014


The two in the previous pictures are my absolute best friends. I know they will always be there for me whether its 20 minutes from now or 20 years in the future. We have traveled so many places together and seen so many things. I know their friendship will last forever.


This is "The Fam". They are my everything and the reason I stuck around at MC.

No comments:

Post a Comment